TAILOR-MADE 100% ORGANIC COTTON CANVAS FACE MASK
- Handmade by tailors to ensure the best quality and fitment.
- Hospital-recommended canvas fabric is tightly woven and heavy weight to increase protection and effectiveness
- Non-toxic and free of pesticides, dyes, and other residues
- Eco-Friendly & Reusable: Can be washed, dried, and disinfected without damage or change to shape
- Designed to contour the face to fit snugly and comfortably
- Constructed with three staggered lengthwise pleats that extends for full coverage from the nose, mouth, and complete chin area, including under the chin. Top pleat is an upward pleat that shapes mask around nose area to prevent mask from sliding down.
- Latex-Free to accommodate sensitive skin allergies & concerns.
- 100% cotton tie straps comfortably secure mask in place and is adjustable for individual fitment. More durable than elastic straps that loses tension over time.
(Delivery Time: 3-5 Business Days)
Due to a severe shortage of critical supplies, Mener Grand Train Co. is helping aid in the fight against COVID-19 by producing face masks to support our frontline heroes during this crisis. To make the mask production possible, we are using our in-house supplies and materials. Our masks are handmade by our tailors to ensure the best quality and fitment.
With your purchase, you will help aid in the fight against COVID-19. With the Buy 1, Donate 1 option, masks are donated with every purchase to healthcare workers, first responders, and essential workers who are frontline and exposed to COVID-19. If donate all option is selected, all purchased masks will be donated along with matching donation masks. With continued support, we will be able to continue production and overcome these hard times together. #OneMaskOneLife
Our team is working all around the clock and using all of our resources to produce these masks and get them out as soon as possible. We have been working weeks prior and already started donating to our local heroes - health care workers, fire fighters, police officers, veterans, truck drivers, construction workers, mail men, and many more. Now to keep production going and for us to continue these services, we are asking you to join us in this time of crisis to help flatten the curve and support our frontline workers.
*If you are a business needing to purchase our face masks for your employees and would like to make an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Note: These are not medical-grade surgical masks or particulate-filtering N-95 respirators. However, as recommended by the CDC and public health officials, wearing cloth masks can help provide an extra layer of protection and help inhibit the transmission of COVID-19. Masks may be worn alone or over surgical or N-95 masks to help prolong its lifespan. These masks do not replace other recommended measures to stop the spread of COVID-19. Please continue hand washing, maintaining social distancing from others, and refraining from touching your face.
*This item is non-refundable.